Sunday, July 25, 2010

STUPID SOCK DOLLS

Something is definitely wrong with me, all I want to do is make some stupid sock dolls and creatures.
I LOVE these socks soo much, some are a little worn but I don't want to get rid of them, and so starts my obsession with Sock Dolls.
I love them! <3
I have a box of clothes Gwendolyn has outgrown and decided to take some to make sock doll clothes.
I think I'll start calling them GWeniDolls. lol
I never thought sock Dolls could be so cute! ^_~
It's pretty sweet, and I am so going to make more!
Maybe even some sock monkeys and other animals or just random creature things. Whatever turns out when I"m cutting and sewing. I'll decorate the walls with them, maybe even sell them. Who knows the possibilities are endless~




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: